25.2.13

BonBon shop OPEN /



Hi friends !
All the most kawaii and pastel girls were there. They could buy articles from the new shop and assist to AMO-chan's conference ^-^

AMO-chan & the girls <3


the cutest girls ever seen *-*

waiting for the opening



 so cool girls ^-^

 On that day, girls could buy a special AMO collaboration, sold only at 100 exemplary.

 I had liked to buy one ><!!


 Inside the store


the conference


Say "hi !" ^o^/

 One of the shop assistant and the shop window /


You may be as fascinated as me by this shop.
When I will be in Japan, I must visit it ^-^ !!

Also, stay tuned if you wanna buy some AMO-chan collaboration items, they will be released on the online shop soon ;)
http://www.ehyphen-netshop.jp/pc/

8 comments:

  1. that´s sooooo cute! I wish I was there ;^; so special day with a lot of beautiful things.

    xoxo
    Luly~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah so cute indeed >w<
      the same ! I have to vivsit that store one day uAn

      xoxo x3

      Delete
  2. aaaaah I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post made me soo happy *A* all Harajuku's pastel girls at the same place and the perfect Amo ; u ;
    Wish I can buy something from this collection soon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I understand your feeling girl >A<
      I would like to see you wearing some ;3

      Delete
  4. C'est le shop de ma vie. ; ; J'veux me téléporter la bas!!

    ReplyDelete