14.2.13

AMO x E Hyphen World Collaboration

Hi dears !
AMO-chan did a new collaboration with the brand E Hyphen World, for their new shop called Bonbon. I am totally falling for this perfect collection ><!!
If only I could buy the dress or the earrings ^O^ !
The collection will be sold the 23 february. So if you can, go for it ! ;D


Here is a little making off from the shooting of the last collab with AMO-chan:
I was so deeply in love with the dress and the jacket >=<


And there is the new collab ^-^/

I show you only my fav' model, but you can check all the collection here ;) ehyphen.jp/bonbon/item1.php










There is other items from E Hyphen World on which I had a crush:

basic ones:

Looney Tune collection:

comics collection:


And that's all for now guys, see you soon ! <3

12 comments:

  1. Cuuute<33 I want that black dress!!!!! And I saw your cute pic with your friends on FB<33 You are really fashionable:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the purple or the white one for me ^^!!

      Ow thank you wery much ! <3 I would like to do more topic about my fashion but i can't because of my camera :/ But one day I hope I could did it better ^-^

      I will write an article about our trip with my friends, check it ;)

      Delete
  2. ah I want everything ;u; I love all Amo's collaborations~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so cute and perfect! She is really good and creative!<3
    Also, I don't know if I already told you, but your blog is super lovely and interesting!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ow thank you very much dear >-< I hope I can make it evolve more ^-^

      And yes, she is so !

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Amo! & especially the duo Amo+Ayamo ^-^ 2 of my fave girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah ! I like the contrast between the two girls, but I am more attract by ayamo even if I love grunge style as Ayamo ^-^

      Delete
  5. Amo est parfaite, et tous ces vêtements le sont aussi. ; ; Rah j'aimerais tellement pouvoir tous les commander~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alala je te comprends ^^ si je pouvais aussi >w<

      Delete
  6. Ahh I saw that looney tunes skirt in Zipper, and your blog helped me find it online! Isn't it the best??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is that true ? o_o I am really happy for you then ! It's stunning ^-^

      Delete