28.2.13

a ROCKAWAT, a ROCKABILLY in me !

Today, I was inspired by a rockabilly spirit ^-^
So that's high bun, boy's shoes, teddy jacket, skater skirt and shirt collar that exceeds /







Top - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Shirt - frippery
Jacket - PULL&BEAR
Socks - H&M
Shoes - flea market


 I am happy lately I haven't a lot of things to do because I am on holiday for this week ^-^
But I have still a huge work to do at home for school ... so boring u_u


I let you with Miss Yulia Today ^-^
I never thought I could have a crush on her music. I heard it for the first time today and It was a revelation x)

So rockabill'it, with Yulia ! ^O^/

2 comments:

  1. cute outfit! mademoiselle yulia's music is awesome!!!! I think I heard it for the first time last summer...??? I love her <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear ^-^

      Friends of mine listen to her before me, but I judge her by appearances, I thought It could'nt fit me x)

      Delete